Compete With Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime.
At crownland security, we believe ‘security services’ is a human service, and for this reason we carefully source professional security operatives that are highly qualified, exceptionally skilled and experienced in a range of security functions across many industries making them versatile and adaptable to any environment.
Highly trained &
Risk assessment &
Single point of contact
Long term client
Our Company values are an integral element in the way we conduct business. Our values underpin everything we do, from recruitment to delivering security solutions, seeking feedback and implementing initiatives to continuously improve services.
We expect all Crownland Security personnel to understand our company values and perform duties in line with each of the values indicated here:
- Empower our security operatives with the skills, education and training that helps them to achieve the extraordinary for every client and on every shift, consistently.
- Educate our clients and prospective clients at every opportunity about public safety, security risk management, asset protection security, public safety and matters concerning the security industry so they can make an informed decision when considering purchasing security needs.
- Engage with disadvantaged individuals, communities and supporting organisations and community groups through volunteering, fund raising and sponsorship.
- Ensure the implementation of our Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (SCSR) commitment.
Crownland Security was founded late 2009 by Melbourne born, Charlie Kobak.
Initially delivering crowd control and unarmed security guarding services rapidly expanded into mobile patrols and alarm response followed by cash in transit.
Due to a rapidly increasing demand for services and a loyal customer base, it made sense to provide clients with end to end solution and for this reason, armed security services commenced in 2004.
At Crownland Security we firmly attribute our reputation and success to:
- Not engage in sub-contracting.
- Implement a recruitment policy and ensure a strict minimum selection criteria.
- Treat every employee like family and invest in their professional development.
- Implement processes to ensure that every member of our team actively seeks opportunities that will directly add value to our clients business and the services we provide our clients.
- Armed Mobile Patrol
- Armed Alarm Response
- Armed Static Guarding
- Armed Cash & Valuables in Transit
- Crowd Control
- Retail Loss Prevention
- Mobile Patrol
- Alarm Response
- Static Guarding
- Cash & Valuables in Transit (Covert & Overt)
- ATM Servicing & Replenishment
- Escort ATM Technician
- Drone Security – New!
- Security & Risk Management
- Intrusion / Motion Detection – Video Alarm System
- Alarm Monitoring
- Traffic Management
- Process Serving
AusCorp Enterprises Pty Ltd,
Trading as, Crownland Security
ABN: 98 130 644 263
Portable Long Service Leave:
Company ID #C324120
Private Security Business Licence:
3rd of May 2022
Company ID #13132787
Public Liability Insurance:
CoverSure – SG0006098X
29 January 2020 to 29 January 2021 at 4:00pm
- We provide every client with a single point of contact (SPOC) who is available 24:7
- We provide approachable and interactive, professional security operatives
- We actively listen and understand our clients’ business environment, threats, vulnerabilities and risks
- We deliver the preferred cost effective security solution with a myriad of interconnected Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- We engineer various potential security solutions tailored to fit our clients unique security and safety needs.
- We ensure effective ‘Quality Assurance’ measures to encourage open dialogue, responsiveness to change and continuous improvement.
- We have extensive knowledge, experience and ability to simplify complex situations and deliver the best possible outcomes with respect to security issues relevant to client needs.