Highly trained &
Risk assessment &
Single point of contact
Long term client
Security Monitoring Center (SMC):
- Nation wide Security Monitoring Centre (SMC) monitors all alarms 24 hours a day
- Assesses risk and dispatches one of our closest and available mobile patrol guards to investigate the alarm
- Arranges a static guard to relieve alarm response guard and watch over the business or property
- Arrange boarding, fencing, hoarding and minor repairs to secure the property
- Alarm response units cover all areas within a 30km radius from Melbourne CBD
- Mobile Patrol Depot established in Campbellfield & Carlton and another on the way
- Alarm Response Officers are armed and trained to deal the most complex of situations
All alarm activation’s are diligently analysed by the Security Monitoring Centre (SMC) operator and the closest available Mobile Patrol Unit (MPU) is dispatched to the alarm.
During the dispatch, the control room operator provides critical information to the MPU. In some cases, this can be CCTV footage, the type of alarm and the zones in alarm.
The MPU is updated as information becomes available. This allows the MPU to make critical decisions and ensure effective OH&S approaching the property in alarm.
Our Armed Mobile Patrol Officer are trained to perform under pressure and in conflict situations.
In order to have your alarm responded to you will need Back to Base Monitoring of your alarm system.
We can facilitate the connection to between SMC (Security Monitoring Centre) and your alarm system. Working with you, we will develop instruction for the control room and our Mobile Patrol Units.
Once this connection is successful and in the event of an alarm, our Alarm Response Units will be able to respond to your alarm as per your instruction.
Some duties of a Mobile Patrol Officer include, but not limited to:
- Opening and closing your property or facility
- Full internal inspections of building
- Full external inspections including perimeter & all access point into the building
- Staff welfare checks & staff escorts
- Machinery inspections e.g. Generator, Back Up Power
- Where possible remove graffiti depending on size of the graffiti and available water supply e.g. Display Suites, Business Shop Front
- Installation of highly visible warning signage placed around site for deterrence
- Detailed reporting of all activities conducted during each patrol
No matter where, when or how severe the situation may be, Crownland Security has the expertise and the resources to maximize the protection of your assets and reputation.
“This means you can rest assured in the knowledge that you are always in good hands”