Crownland Security is a young, energetic and innovative company in the business of providing an array of security and protective service solutions to meet a diverse range of clients’ unique needs.
It was born out of necessity to meet the rapidly increasing demand for a quality security company that listens to its customers’ unique needs and tailors a service that strives to exceed all expectations.
We apply decades worth of knowledge and hands on experienced to every assignment.
Our services include:
- Crowd control services at international events such as the Australian Grand Prix, Big Day Out and the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival, as well as various clubs, hotels and bars across Victoria
- Static security guard services for major construction companies and financial institutions as well as private colleges in around Melbourne.
- Mobile patrols of industrial areas and factories in the north and south eastern suburbs of Victoria as well as some businesses around the CBD area.
- Cash-in-transit services for many private businesses and council; undertaking parking meter collections and the safe and discrete collection of council revenue from public offices
- Personal protection services for a range of high net worth individuals, judges of the family court, international and Australian celebrities.
- Our Security risk assessments involve a thorough understanding our clients’ business and the environment, identification of concerns and hazards, an assessment of our clients’ vulnerabilities and an understanding of the capabilities of its potential adversaries and finally assess the residual risk following the implementation of discussed solutions.
- Security, Frist Aid and RSA Training in line with Victoria Police regulations and Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Crownland Security is committed to empowering its security personnel and administrative staff with the necessary skills to excel and pave the way for the delivery of quality customer service consistently.
Crownland Security is:
- Licensed by Victoria Police and complies with strict government regulations
- Fully insured to $20m product and public liability
- A corporate member of the ASIAL (Australian Security Industry Association Limited), the peak national body for the Australian Security Industry.
So don’t wait, contact us today for a no obligation discussion
about your current and future security requirements.